CHATTANOOGA, Tenn., Friday Jan. 20, 2023 — A Tennessee chief justice who maintains a false imprisonment policy upon the public swears in a governor on Saturday who overthrows state government in March 2020 and got re-elected Nov. 8, 2022, in spite of it.
By David Tulis / NoogaRadio Network
Meanwhile, in Chattanooga and in Washington, D.C. —
➤ The Hamilton County commission squabbles over legal bills for the county attorney who failed to keep the county from joining in the legal fraud and mass harm of Gov. Lee’s fraudulent state of emergency that has taken the lives of 104,800 Tennesseans. Rheubin Taylor is clinging to his post and is being stuck with a F$60,000 legal bill by the 11 members of the commission, who vigorously defend his keeping his job, despite his refusing to advise the county to obey T.C.A. § 68-5-104, which violation is a felony offense, a fraud on the people, a fraud on the court, and a breach of his lawyer ethics rules.
➤ Reporting by new media platforms on Substack.com indicate the entire federal government bioweapons establishment will continue to expand the CV-19 state of disaster to enrichment of agencies and business. The 2023 Omnibus bill hits F$1.7 trillion, a F$134 billion increase over the 2022 budget, with ARPA-H receives F$1.5 billion, an increase of F$500 million; CDC receives F$9.2 billion, an increase of F$760 million; FDA receives F$3.5 billion, an increase of F$226 million; Global Health Programs & Pandemic Prevention receive F$10.6 billion divided among the State Department with F$6.4 billion and USAID with F$4.2 billion; HHS receives F$120.7 billion, an increase of F$9.9 billion.
‘The Lord poured great favor over Tennessee’
Gov. Lee is packing into one morning a Christian worship service and his inaugural festivities for his second term.
“The Lord has been faithful and poured His great favor over Tennessee,” said Gov. Lee. “Maria and I invite Tennesseans to join us for a celebration of our state, as we thank God for our many blessings and seek His wisdom in the days ahead.”
The 8:30 a.m. CT ceremony and worship are free to the public at Ryman Auditorium, with registration.
Gov. Lee takes the oath at 11 a.m. CT on Legislative Plaza in downtown Nashville. Chief Justice Page will administer the oath that Gov. Lee will uphold the constitution, so help him God. The inaugural involves also a convention of the 113th general assembly.
Chief Justice Page refuses to hear a petition for writ of mandamus appeal to compel the governor to obey the infectious disease law or show cause. He also maintains a false imprisonment and false arrest hedge around the judicial branches secretive judicial conferences, where judges discuss cases, maintain the power of commercial government to despoil the people, and for other purposes. This reporter is suing Justice Page and others for his false arrest November 6, 21, covering the conference.
Biowar behemoth expands
The following is from Cory’s Digs, by The Sharp Edge: Agencies receiving billions of taxpayer dollars have funded research that led to the Covid bioweapon and mRNA Covid injections which have proven to be more dangerous than the virus itself. These agencies have continued to support gain-of-function research and are fast-tracking mRNA technology for other vaccines and medicines including a “universal flu vaccine.”
Congress has authorized a boost in funding through the Omnibus bill and the National Defense Authorization Act of 2023 (NDAA) for the very entities responsible for the Covid catastrophe which has plagued the world. The purpose of this report is to outline the funding of agencies that contribute to the biomedical control grid condensed from 6,000 pages of legislation rushed through Congress at the end of 2022.
Through this legislation, agencies and organizations outlined in this report are tasked with preparing for the next pandemic, developing and stockpiling more mRNA injections, scaling up surveillance tools, research and development of biotechnology, and maintaining U.S. chemical and biological defense programs.
In short, the 2023 Omnibus and NDAA will expand funding of the biomedical control grid using billions of taxpayer dollars.
Agencies in gain-of-function research & origins of Covid
- Mountains of evidence now confirm that Fauci’s NIH/NIAID funded dangerous gain-of-function research through EcoHealth Alliance and the Wuhan Institute of Virology leading up to the release of the Covid bioweapon. Furthermore, there is overwhelming evidence, including Fauci’s own emails, that shows attempts by U.S. government agencies as well as the World Health Organization (WHO) to cover it up.
- The Department of Defense (DOD), Health and Human Services (HHS), State Department (USAID,) National Science Foundation (NSF), and others contributed over 120 million dollars to EcoHealth Alliance for years continuing through 2020. About one third of those contributions came directly from the Pentagon, the majority of which came from the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA), a department of the DOD that focuses on countering and deterring “weapons of mass destruction.”
- Since the release of the Covid bioweapon, U.S. government agencies and organizations including NIH, USAID and NSF have continued to fund and support EcoHealth Alliance using millions of taxpayer dollars. Despite the overwhelming evidence that U.S. agencies and organizations helped to create the Covid bioweapon, in July 2021 the Defense Department’s DTRA awarded EcoHealth a $368,000 contract through September 2024 to conduct scientific research on “combating weapons of mass destruction” and “predicting biothreat impacts.”
- In August 2022 the NSF awarded EcoHealth Alliance and Boston University a 1 million dollar grant to “predict and prevent future pandemics.” Following the partnership between EcoHealth Alliance and Boston University to “predict and prevent future pandemics,” in October 2022 Boston University published more gain-of-function research that created a deadlier Covid virus with an 80% kill rate in mice that were tested. The publication acknowledged NIH and NIAID for their contributions to this research.
Developing, deploying mRNA shots deadlier than CV-19
- In December 2019 (prior to public knowledge of the release of the Covid bioweapon) a confidential agreement signed by Ralph Baric, a key scientist connected to the origins of Covid, reveals that NIAID and Moderna agreed to transfer research specifically related to “mRNA coronavirus vaccine candidates developed and jointly-owned by NIAID and Moderna.” Based on the confidential agreements, collaboration between NIAID and Moderna on the creation of mRNA-based vaccines dates back to 2015. Furthermore, a study found genetic sequences in the Covid spike protein match genetic sequences patented by Moderna in 2016, which researchers concluded that there is only a one-in-three-trillion chance could occur naturally.
- Under a court-ordered disclosure due to a FOIA request, the FDA released a cache of 80,000 pages of Pfizer documents pertaining to approval of the Covid mRNA injection for Emergency Use Authorization. The documents reveal that Pfizer became aware of deaths and adverse events during clinical trials of the Covid jab but classified almost all adverse events, including serious ones, as “not related,” to the shots. Despite serious adverse events, the dangerous mRNA injections were approved, and even mandated for the masses.
- The latest statistics from the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), the DOD Defense Medical Epidemiology Database (DMED), excess mortality data, as well as published studies and reports have shown catastrophic increases in deaths, disabilities, illnesses, infertility, and miscarriages due to the Covid mRNA jab, confirming that the mRNA injection is much worse than the Covid bioweapon itself.
- Despite the known catastrophic adverse events related to the Covid injection, government agencies are fast-tracking the deployment of mRNA technology for other vaccines and medicines. At least 200 clinical trials are listed in ClinicalTrials.gov for mRNA-based vaccines or medicines and 50 clinical trials are currently enrolling for new mRNA-based vaccines, according to Dr. Malone. NIH-funded research is leading to the creation of a “universal flu vaccine” using mRNA technology. Both Moderna and Pfizer are in phase 3 clinical trials of their mRNA flu injections.
The government is expanding the biomedical control grid through biotechnology, digital vaccine passports and the idea of perpetual global health emergencies.
- In March 2022, the Advanced Research Projects Agency for Health (ARPA-H) was created to conduct “high risk, high reward” research for the purposes of “developing mRNA vaccines to prevent most cancers” among several other objectives.
- A September 2022 Biden Executive Order calls for a “whole-of-government approach to advance biotechnology and biomanufacturing,” stating, “We need to develop genetic engineering technologies and techniques to be able to write circuitry for cells and predictably program biology in the same way in which we write software and program computers; unlock the power of biological data, including through computing tools and artificial intelligence; and advance the science of scale‑up production while reducing the obstacles for commercialization so that innovative technologies and products can reach markets faster.”