The fraud of coronavirus as a national disaster or state emergency is led by led by federal government and argued in terms of CDC guidelines.
By David Tulis / NoogaRadio Network
Here is a list of how Gov. Bill Lee and people such as former health department administrator Becky Barnes (both of whom are involved in my lawsuit to re-establish liberty in Tennessee) operated to invoke federal civil and criminal sanctions.
Levi Thurston, one of my gnomes, a Tennessee man in Texas for the time being, rattles off this list in one of our talks about my case, State ex rel. David Jonathan Tulis vs. Bill Lee, Tennessee governor, et al.
Numerous U.S. law wrongs
- No origin in TN, and still no existence in the state as no first case
- There was federal funding
- “Just recommendations.” Not true. They were converted into force of law, and federal courts ceased to do their job.
- Everyone ran off the cliff together, with feds pushing everyone.
- Abused states that did not cooperate. Threats of isolation. Coercion turned into reward in federal funding.
- Fauci cried fire in theater
- State were puppets of federal bureaucracies.
- I stepped in early demanding where is the actual pathogen? Threats to me, wrecked business, etc., while we were not in any real medical harm. The real harm was government action withholding of treatment.
- Had state followed its own rule, it could have stopped the whole charade. There is no isolate for SARS-COV-2, nothing purified and laboratory tested as being a pathogen and chain of transmission.
- Isolation still not done.
- Not too late to follow law. Prove there is pathogen!
- State in criminal conspiracy with federal actors, thus a federal issue. This was a false alarm had federal actors not played a role.
- Interstate issues, including right to trade and occupation
- Federal 42 USC 1983 civil rights harms
- Suppresion of remedies using interstate telecom
- Interrupting radio station FCC regulated, freedom of speech
- 13th amendment on slavery = “safer at home”
- Pandemic fraud arises from commerce clause, relying on interstate facilities to promote the pandemic and defraud the public
- When using printed communications, there is a defrauding occurring
Public school innovator Fluker sees political action as way to fix systems
Clinic insisting on chin diapers has mom of 5 arrested
As Chattanoogans protest, Monsanto gains access to weather
Cops drag girl from car, file bogus ‘resisting’ charge
It's time DA Pinkston squints at TN traffic law, observes limited scope
’Reckless driving’ appeal exposes ugly abuses in VA state-based racket
By dismissing 3 Airbnb cases, city holds up illegal rule
Black Creek/Aetna Mountain TIF: Why it riles me & should rankle you
Cops, deputies get refresher: Talk, patience, grace avoid violence, save lives
Judge Fleenor inaction 41 days shuts down Christian school
Perjured trooper wins case, but nets grievance for calling traveler ‘Nazi’
Why you should vote to ‘replace’ appeals court judges
Mayor hopefuls spread amnesia in ignoring CV-19 abuses
How government schools make local economy a laughable idea
Gov. Lee backs electric car industry, facing doubt, if not disaster