CHATTANOOGA, Tenn., Jan. 19, 2022 — A pediatric event at Barger Academy of Fine arts at 4808 Brainerd Road, was a “huge success,“ says the Hamilton County health department, “and we are excited to continue to offer these events to our community.”
“The Hamilton County Health Department would like to thank Hamilton County Schools and The Urban League of Chattanooga for helping us vaccinate 141 students” Jan. 13.
➤ The health department Tuesday reported 479 new positive COVID-19 cases. The total number of cases in the county now stands at 80,480. A story in Chattanoogan.com says “there were 14 more deaths from the virus in Hamilton County reported on Tuesday” (emphasis added). The department said that 13 of the 14 individuals were added to Tuesday’s numbers as a result of the review of death certificates by the Office of the Medical Examiner.
But has Dr. James Metcalfe done an autopsy, as required by statute? Is it true these people died from the virus? Or merely with the virus? Any difference?
➤ Injections administered in Hamilton County and other jurisdictions are merely “treatments” that may reduce symptoms.
CDC Director Rochelle Walensky says, “What the vaccines can’t do anymore is prevent transmission.”
Dr. Anthony Fauci of NIAID says, “We know now as a fact that [vaccinated people with Covid-19] are capable of transmitting the infection to someone else.”
Moderna’s Chief Medical Officer Dr. Tal Zaks agrees: “There’s no hard evidence that it stops [the Covid-19 vaccinated] from *** potentially infecting others who haven’t been vaccinated.”
With this testimony and over 50 other citations, America’s Front Line Doctors in its case against OSHA breaks legal ground by proving CV-19 “vaccines” are mere treatments and therefore have no legal grounds for forced use, says Simone Gold, founder of America’s Frontline Doctors.
CV-19 phony narrative collapsing
Here are new truths indicating the drug cartels heading the U.S. government and its political economy cannot maintain control of their biosecurity-warfare state story line.
- The vaccines aren’t safe: Steve Kirsch and other activists are hearing a lot from prominent formerly pro-vax docs that they are turning on the vaccine. “This is great news. Nobody is going public yet, but they are all pissed and realize they have been misled. It will not be pretty. This is of course great news,” Mr. Kirsch says.
- Cloth masks don’t work: The CDC finally admits that cloth masks that they said worked before and that everyone wore (including Rochelle Walensky) don’t actually work. The other mask types don’t work either, but it will take them longer to figure out the obvious. P100 respirators do work but only a small percentage of people know that. “I can’t wait to see Rochelle Walensky wear a P100 respirator,” Mr. Kirsch says. “After all, she should be modelling best practices.”
- Kids shouldn’t have boosters shots: Top WHO scientist finally admits that kids shouldn’t get boosted. Yet U.S. colleges and universities aren’t going to back off. Someone is very wrong here and for once it isn’t the WHO.
Older “truths” that are disintegrating:
- Remdesivir works: Remdesivir is standard operating procedure in the U.S., but everyone Steve Kirsch talks to says it doesn’t work and is more likely to kill patients than save them. Doctors are forced to give it by hospital policy.
- Social distancing work: The MIT study came out in April 2021 that showed social distancing makes no difference. Six feet or 60 feet made no difference. People still haven’t figured this out.
Dems ain’t so democratic
A national poll has found that 45 percent of likely Democratic voters would be ok with the government “requiring citizens to temporarily live in designated facilities or locations if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine.”
The figure was registered by Rasmussen Reports and the Heartland Institute, which also found that a MAJORITY 59 percent of Democratic voters would favor a government policy “requiring that citizens remain confined to their homes at all times, except for emergencies, if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine.”
The survey also found that 48 percent of Democratic voters “think federal and state governments should be able to fine or imprison individuals who publicly question the efficacy of the existing COVID-19 vaccines on social media, television, radio, or in online or digital publications.” Quoted from Zero Hedge and found here. Concentration camps, anyone? I hope for their sakes they don’t try that in Tennessee. Somebody’s liable to get mad. (From the Franklin Sanders daily commentary from The Moneychanger and Volunteer Precious Metals in Highpoint, Tenn. VPM is my recommended contact for precious metals.)
Federal law citations to crime
Dr. David Martin, who is an expert in patent law in Charlottesville, Va., outlines the two main means of redress we have vs. the abuses we face under the 2020 coup against our long-held constitutional liberties and rights.
Junk law, junk policy, junk science
Writes James Howard Kunstler in “No Time for Crybabies” on Lewrockwell.com,
Dr. Fauci has avoided addressing these adverse reactions and the negative efficacy of the “vaccines.” He simply states that the vaxxes are “safe and effective.” That so many Americans believe him, despite all the evidence, and go along with the crusade to vaxx-up everybody, is proof that they are insane. But now that the whole story is unravelling, they are ever more determined to stick to the script. Covid-19 has been their security blanket for two years. As long as it was in the picture, raging and killing as an invisible demon, it could be the focus of all their free-floating terror.
Terror of what, you might ask? Of the meaninglessness, alienation, and debility induced by the managerial class in its own sick institutions and corporations… in short, the 21st-century America that the managers evolved in and supported — a culture of junk food, junk work, junk art, junk environments, junk government, junk economics, and, lately, junk science… a sickening panorama of systems out-of-control and entering failure mode. Confronting the disaster of its own incapacity to sustain a healthy culture and an economy with a future, the managerial class went nuts. Its insane actions now are killing people while seeking to punish those who refuse to walk sheepishly into America’s version of the gas chamber, the Anthony Fauci “vaccines.”
Earlier this week I proposed that those who are getting a vaccine should test themselves before and after to see if there is a difference.
Not the useless PCR test, but the D-dimer test.
Then publish your results. Those who love and care for their own children should consider this and let others know.
No third-party authority is required. You can know with your own eyes if there is a change in you or your child.
Consider that microclots may be permanent. Will you hear a thanks from your kids?
“The Pre-Vaccinated should take a D-dimer Test” http://kozlowski.org/2022-01-17+1