There are many sound reasons and arguments against statutes requiring concealed carry permits.
Some of these arguments are as follows: (for the sake of brevity no support documentation is provided but is available upon request).
By Jay Hirsch / Noogaradio AM 1240 FM 101.1
- UNBIBLICAL: There is NO Christian doctrine of gun/lethal weapon control in any form found in the written Word of God, the Bible. God is the author of carrying lethal weapons from Genesis to Revelation. God declares in a number of scriptural passages that one have his own personal sword.
- ANTI-CHRIST: Gun control by government statute is contrary to Christ’s clear command in Luke 22:36 to be defensively armed.
- ANTI-NATURAL LAW: Gun control is contrary to our God-given, unalienable, natural, inherent right and duty (to our Creator) to preserve life / self defense which is antecedent to and superior to all positive, manmade laws.
- SOLE PURPOSE OF GOVERNMENT: The only legitimate reason for government is to reward and praise good and punish evil (Romans 13), i.e. to recognize and secure our God-given rights of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness (property) (The Declaration of Independence).
- CONTRARY TO ORGANIC LAW: Gun control via conceal carry permits is contrary to the original four organic law documents, i.e. the Declaration of Independence, the Articles of Confederation, the Northwest Ordinance, and the Constitution for the United States.
- VIOLATE 2ND AMENDMENT: Gun control permits are an infringement on our God-given right to self-defense contrary to the clear, unambiguous language of the Second Amendment.
- ORIGINAL INTENT VIOLATION: Tennessee original Constitution of 1796 Section 10 stated that all the enumerated and unenumerated rights in the Declaration of Rights were excepted out of the powers of the legislature and were forever inviolate. CCP laws are in violation of the original intent of the founders of the State of Tennessee.
- POST-CIVIL WAR MISCHIEF: The change in the Tennessee declaration of rights regarding bearing arms was changed to allow the legislature to regulate the “wearing of arms.” This unlawful amendment changed the UNALIENABLE (non-changeable, non-transferable), God-given right into a government-granted and -regulated “privilege,” thus violating the Word of God, the intent of the organic Law documents, the original intent of the founding fathers, the Second Amendment, and the original right enumerated in the Tennessee declaration of rights.
- RIGHTS VIOLATIONS: Concealed carry permit applications violate the people’s right to privacy since all the personal background information required is published worldwide.
- PRECEDES GENOCIDE: History proves that all regimes that require gun registration eventually engage in genocidal purges against an unarmed population (See book “LETHAL LAWS: THE KEY TO GENOCIDE” by Jay Simkin and Alan Rice, Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership.)
- JEFFERSON QUOTE: Thomas Jefferson stated (paraphrase) that the reason for the right to bear arms is a last resort safety measure for the people against a tyrannical government — not for duck hunting or target shooting!
- DISCRIMINATORY: CC Permits discriminate against the poor, the homeless, the elderly, the handicapped, the ex-felons (non-violent, victimless crimes) who need to protect themselves and their families, and the disenfranchised who live in remote wilderness areas at risk from predatory animal attack.